Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Shower

Krista, Lorraine & Me

This past Saturday, my friends Krista and Lorraine hosted a lovely baby shower for little girl Hayes (Krista would want me to distinguish that Lorraine did most of the hosting). From the personalized banner shown above to the requisite jello-shots (it wouldn't be a party at Lorraine's without them!) It was a wonderful afternoon.

Many self-sacrificing Boeing ladies who have to see me every day at work kindly donated their Saturday afternoon as well to help us celebrate. My sister supplied beautiful Sprinkles cupcakes (below), My mom graciously made the trip all the way from WI to attend and my friend Shantini, from TX, was also visiting. Baby Hayes is very lucky to have so many supportive "aunties" (and grandma!).

Sprinkles Cupcakes, yum!

Lorraine did an exceptional job choosing fun, non-gag reflex inducing shower games... two of which included trying to guess the baby's name =) (Alexis was the most popular suggestion and, no, that's not her name). Little miss Ziggy's true identity will be revealed shortly enough (I hope!). One thing is for certain, though. She will be the best dressed, best-equipped baby in Pasadena. With all the generous gifts we've received from people, I don't think there's a single thing we have to go buy except more diapers =)

Me & Shantini

Me, Mom & Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment