Sunday, October 31, 2010

Newborn No Longer

 Noelle is 6 weeks old, which means she's passed her first milestone... newborn to infant! Already, she has outgrown all of her newborn outfits. I was a little sad packing them away this week. It really is incredible how quickly she's growing. Alex and I can't believe, looking that the size of the 6 month and 9 month clothing that we have, that she'll be that big so soon!

About three times a week, Noelle and I have been making it out for a run with the jogging stroller. She usually does really well, falling asleep during the run. Our outings still aren't very long, but I'm starting to feel more like a runner again.
Ready for a run

In honor of Halloween, we give you what we like to call Noelle's "monster" face:
Beware, a scream is on the way!


1 comment:

  1. Love that scary face! You look amazing Lindsey. I will have to find out which stroller you are using during your runs.

    ReplyDelete