Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter?

Well, we have safely made it back to LA. Our trip this time went much more smoothly than on the way out (and it went well on the way out also). Whether it was the fact that Alex was there to help (wonderful!), that Noelle was three weeks older, or just luck, we had a very uneventful trip home. Noelle took a short nap on our flight from Milwaukee to Minneapolis and a full two-hour nap on the flight from Minneapolis to Los Angeles. Then, when we arrived home at 3:30 pm LA time, she passed out for the night (minus eating breaks, of course)!

While at home, I dug around my parents' boxes of old photographs and found some baby pictures of myself. Much to my surprise, it appears Noelle actually looks like me. I only remember photographs from when I was 1 year old and up, where I look very different from these early pics. In these pics, though, we look remarkably similar. Observe:

Early Baby Photos

Hanging out with Dad/Grandpa 

Alex and I had been shocked, and Alex was a bit suspicious =), when Noelle was born with dark hair, since we were both very fair as children. Who knew, I was actually born with dark hair too! I absolutely love the pictures with my dad, so cute. Again, Noelle and I appear to be quite similar. Even my dad doesn't appear that different, considering the 29 years between the pictures!

Unfortunately for Noelle, I looked pretty goofy by the time I was 1-year-old (see below). Maybe she'll be lucky and stop looking like me by then!

Lindsey at 1-year



No comments:

Post a Comment