Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go Pack!

Hurray, the Packers are in the Super Bowl! This is the time of year when I become a football fan =) This past Sunday was only the third Packer game I've watched all season. Now, of course, I'm proudly telling anyone who'll listen that yes, I'm from WI and yes I'm a Packer fan.

The last Packer game I saw was at my sister's apartment. We noticed that, curiously, Noelle seemed to be 'watching' the TV. Simply distracted by the 'pretty lights', or a Packer fan in the making? Below is a picture of her watching the Packer game last Sunday. She certainly does seem to be enthralled. It's a biased sample, though, since this is the only time we've had the TV on when she's awake =)

Noelle Cheering on the Pack

In other baby news, Noelle is now big enough to ride in the jogging stroller without the car seat! Not only am I thrilled that my 'load' is now considerably lighter, but she seemed to really enjoy riding in the seat. She was wide awake for our 30 min run today and I didn't hear a sound from her. She just relaxed and took in the scenery.
Riding Like a Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment