Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary. That came up fast! We have had a pretty dynamic 5 years. The highlights include:
- Moved to Los Angeles - Lindsey started working at Boeing and Alex started his PhD studies
- We has some wonderful vacations; one to Italy including Rome/Florence/Cinque Terra and another to Austria/Czech Republic
- The greyhounds, Suka and Ezra, joined our lives
- Alex became a Resident Advisor and we moved into Avery House
- Lindsey ran some marathons (Long Beach and Surf City) and we completed two Pasadena half marathons together
- Lindsey finished her MBA and, within weeks, Noelle was on the way =)
- The highlight, of course, is that we had Noelle!
- Alex finished his PhD, yay!
Yesterday was also Noelle's 9-month well baby check-up. It's a few weeks early, but I wanted to get it in before our move. She actually enjoyed this Dr. visit. She didn't need to get any vaccinations and there was this marvelously entertaining mirror =)
Who's that pretty baby?
As if our little one-bedroom apartment wasn't crowded enough, this week Alex decided it was time to build his own desktop computer. I'm impressed at how well he did; ordering the parts himself and assembling them in one night. It even works! We don't really have the space, however, and this arrangement of taking up our living room simply cannot last.
Finally, I leave you with a father-daughter shot for the week. We very rarely have the television on when Noelle is awake, and here's why:
Watching some TV