Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Growth Chart

When I was a little girl one of the things I was always very excited about on my birthday was getting my height measured on a door frame in our kitchen. It made me so proud to see how much I had grown since the previous year! I'm sure my parents found it fun and rewarding as well. Cooking all those meals was paying off =)

With Noelle's birthday fast approaching, Alex and I look forward to marking her first year of progress upward. It occurred to me that we need a portable growth chart since we know we'll be moving at least once. After some online searching of the available options I wasn't quite satisfied. So, I decided to just make one. Here it is:

Ready to chart Noelle's progress!

Now, we just have to hang it up and convince Noelle to stand against it long enough for us to measure her!

1 comment: