Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Difference A Year Makes

My little passenger
Looking back through the blog, I came across a picture of Noelle in the jogging stroller last March. So, I thought it would be fun to do a side-by-side comparison to now, a year later. Little miss Noelle has sure been busy growing the past year. Above left, she is 5 months old and the right picture is from this afternoon (17 months). No wonder the jogging stroller feels heavier!

Today was a day of Noelle discovering new hazards. She climbed up onto the dining room table and discovered how to get dental floss out of the package.

Help yourself
 
This can't be safe
 
She has also recently figured out how to work the door knobs. If that wasn't bad enough, she'll move her stools around to help her get what she wants. Sigh, there is no baby proofing for this stage. She can now get to whatever she wants and isn't really cognizant of what is dangerous. We'll be on our toes now!

Finally, even though we're a couple of weeks early, I couldn't resist putting Noelle in this little dress today.

How cute am I?

Someone (very sorry 'someone', I don't remember who you are!) gave us this adorable dress when she was too little for it; it's 18 months size. I'm excited she can wear it this year!*

*Am I the only one who thinks it's silly that this 'First St. Patrick's Day' dress is made in '18 months' size (and likely higher)? I mean, it can only be your 'first' any annual holiday until you are 12 months old!

1 comment: