Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hi Daddy!

Hi Daddy!

You won't believe how busy I have been in Wisconsin. I put a bunch of pictures below to show you what I have been up to.

Mom showed me the picture you sent from Lake Tahoe. She told me that you are having a lot of fun skiing. What is all that white stuff? You have to take me there some day so I can see it.

The weather in Wisconsin has been beautiful. A little cold some days, but then very warm the next. I have been playing, and eating, a lot!

I miss you and can't wait to see you on Sunday. I'll have tons more fun stuff to tell you about then.

Love,
Noelle

Visiting with Great-Grandma Case was a blast! She even stayed an extra day with me =)

I helped Grandma make scrambled eggs. She adds hot sauce. We should do that, too!

I never go very long without being silly

There is a huge tub here where I got a bubble bath =)

Mommy has picked up piggy-back duty for you

I stayed warm on a cooler day

Mom still tries to put bows in my hair (I got them all out, though!)

I learned how to drive a bus...

...and how to do my own grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment