Thursday, June 7, 2012

Getting into things...

...literally. Climbing on-top of, into and over whatever she can is Noelle's new favorite activity!

Box from Daddy's new shoes

Cooler

Display sign at the grocery store

There would be many more of these pictures if I had a camera with me all the time. She can't get enough of it!

I am also seriously lamenting my lack-of-camera this week because Noelle has been so funny wearing my shoes around the house. She has gotten quite good at making it up/down the hallway in my shoes. This morning, while I was in the shower, she visited me in sneakers, Ugg boots (they go up to her knees!), flip-flops and even a pair of low heals!

Finally, the toddler bed is a resounding success. This is the fourth night in a row that she has climbed into her bed, on her own, and gone to sleep without getting up even once! She likes the new configuration so much that she wants to sit in there for her before-bed book, instead of in the chair we had been using. Little girl must really love her sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment