Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Extra time with Mom

I started my maternity leave last Friday, three weeks before my due date. It has been so nice to have some extra time to rest, get the house ready, and, of course, spend some quality time with Noelle.

Having Mom around comes with a few perks; like new gear!

Big chair for a big girl

Letter fun

Also, we have been practicing with how to be gentle with babies. This skill will come in useful soon!

Noelle's own baby doll

The highlight of both last week and this week, though, has been the local community pool's splash park. The only time they're open is 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM on weekdays. I've never understood that schedule... but it meant that we couldn't take Noelle before. With me not working, though, we've made it over there for some quality play sessions! While I can't wait for baby girl to arrive, it sure is nice having this extra alone time with Noelle =)

First order of business; an energizing snack

 Now, time for some fun!

In the thick of things =)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! That is one of the best times in life! And that splash park looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete