Friday, September 14, 2012

Icky!

Alex informed me last night that it has been a week since the last blog post. I informed him right back that it's been a week since he went back to work. The girls are keeping me busy =) Here is an example:

This morning the three of us went to the grocery store. I was in the middle of putting groceries away when Cora decided it was meal time. So, Noelle, Cora and I settled down on the couch to watch TV/eat. A few minutes later, Noelle popped up, declared 'eat' and ran into the kitchen. I followed ASAP, putting Cora down in the swing, and found this:

Um, icky! (note the broken egg on Noelle's stool, behind her)

In the 20 seconds it took me to follow her into the kitchen Noelle got into the eggs, broke one on her stool, threw the shell away, and was already working on her second egg! Of, course, I grabbed the camera before stopping her =)

Cora was a little disgruntled about being displaced:

Grr. What happened to my lunch?

About ten minutes later, however, all was well.
Our little swaddle-breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment