Saturday, April 20, 2013

Morning with Mommy

This morning Noelle and I stole some quality time together. The Animal Science Department at Cornell was hosting a Barnyard Fun Day. It was perfect for Noelle! She saw way too many cool animals for me to list them all. I'll paraphrase:

This is only some of what she did!

I would have loved to have taken a picture of her holding the baby chicks, but I was too busy making sure she didn't crush them! =)

On the way home we stopped at the upper trail entrance to Buttermilk Falls State Park. This little-known access point is a quick way to get to an accessible part of the stream. This is about 1.5 miles downstream from our house. (It's the same stream that runs through the back of our yard.) 

I thought Noelle would like being able to walk right up to the water and throw rocks in, etc. It was another toddler score!

Hanging out by the stream

 Throwing rocks never gets old

No comments:

Post a Comment