Friday, May 23, 2014

Siblings

Here's a fun comparison shot of all three kiddos at one month old:


Dylan (top), Cora (left), & Noelle (right)*

Who looks the most alike? I think Dylan and Noelle appear most similar. We'll find out as they get bigger!

Last weekend Noelle's fairy outfit for her dance recital arrived. She is sooo thrilled. I don't know how I'll manage to keep the outfit perfect until the recital at the end if June; she wants to wear it all the time =)


Fairy Dancer

The Sciencenter was a big hit this week. The girls made bunny ears. They loved them, even if they wouldn't stand up properly.


Bubble wrap is awesome!


Rockin' the bunny ears

The last few weeks, and for the foreseeable future, I have hired a baby sitter to meet us at Sciencenter and help manage the girls while I fuss with Dylan. I'm not quite up to managing all three in public yet!

We're looking forward to the warm, sunny weather forecasted for next week. The girls are very excited about their outdoor gear.


Let summer begin

*We are getting a lot of mileage out of our baby gear. That tub, and everything else, is holding up well!

No comments:

Post a Comment