Thursday, August 13, 2015

April 2015

April was a big, fun-filled month for us. The main highlight was our 'little' man, Dylan, turning one-year-old.

Dylan's first (of many) birthday cupcakes

A name stool all his own

Honestly, I don't remember much about Dylan's first year. If it wasn't for all of the photos on my iPhone I believe April 2014-April 2015 would be completely blank in my mind. I spent the year in triage mode.

The kids were fantastic... they are spectacularly easy to live with as far as little kids go. It's just that there are three of them so someone always needed something. Noelle was only 3.5 years old when Dylan was born; still so little!

Now, though, things have definitely shifted to a place where I have time to just sit and enjoy them. Noelle  and Cora engage each other and their brother in games, get each other snacks, and generally enjoy being kids together. It is wonderful.

This shift, and my in-laws superb willingness to take care of our kids, gave Alex and I the opportunity to take a vacation together... alone. It was AWESOME...

...and that's all I'll say about vacation

But wait! There's more! April continued to entertain us; Noelle and I took a special trip to see my family in Wisconsin. All-in-all, April was a spectacular month.

Noelle's first cheese head experience!

Airplane safety is no joke; Noelle took it very seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment